The company has more than 50 years of experience in the production of flexible, transport and consumer packagings, as well as different films for the agriculture and construction industries. With more than 20 years of traditions in the production of woven bags and flexible big bags, the company has well established infrastructure, production capacities and experience.
Extrusion of mono-layer and multi-layer films with different composition and properties – barrier, protective, UV stabilized, etc.
Extrusion coating and reinforcement; dry and wet lamination
Multi-colour flexo printing
Various kinds of conversion lines and final complete sets
Woven containers – with main application for storage, transport of bulk goods: fertilizers, cement, polymers, etc.
Woven bags – for packaging of chemical products and construction materials, shrinkable films – for palletized goods in chemical, glass and food industries
Polyethylene films – wide range of products for agriculture and greenhouse productions
Polypropylene baler twine
Biaxially oriented polyethylene film packages for food industry
Combined packages and multilayer casings for sausages
Stretch film and polypropylene cast film
Assenova Krepost JSC has an ISO certificate 9001-2008 and certificate for approval № SOF0208061 from Lloyd's Register, which is a guarantee for well-organized quality control of the products.
The company’s production is well known on the local and international market. Some of the main customers in the country and abroad are:
- Factories for mineral fertilizers in Bulgaria (Agropolychim - Devnya, Neochim - Dimitrovgrad);
- Agricultural associations and cooperatives, companies in the food and flavor industries (tobacco industries, meat industries, sugar plants etc.);
- On the foreign market – companies for production and trade with mineral fertilizers from Russia, France, Norway, England, Greece, etc.; for production of packagings and films for the agriculture in Macedonia and Serbia.
The production of Assenova Krepost holds approximately the following market share from the total production in the country:
- Woven bags and flexible containers /BigBags/ – over 44%;
- Film packages for agriculture – over 28%;
- BOPP films – over 8%;
- casings for sausages – over 30%;
- baler twine for the agriculture – over 36%